Lead/ Senior .Net Developer
Currently we are looking for .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
In this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Dmitrey, Software Engineer: “The Project is a web-based application, which allows to track and manage hardware devices and software licenses. The system’s main purposes are:
- Easily discover hardware devices and software licenses in the company.
- Quickly search the hardware inventory to find required information including model, hardware serial number, location, assignment, etc.
- Track and manage hardware inventory throughout its lifecycle.
1 Project Manager, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Business Analyst, 1 Team Lead, 2 Back-end Engineers, 2 Front-end Engineers, 1 QA.
- Ability to create a solution from scratch. 3+ years of experience
- ASP.NET MVC using C#.NET, Angular/React, HTML5, CSS, and MS SQL Server
- Experience with Agile methodology and Extreme Programming best practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure platforms
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Design & Architecture:
- Ability to analyse current architecture and propose refactoring
- Ability to design functionality from scratch
- Framework, logging (NLog, log4net)
- Unit testing for most frameworks (nUnit, xUnit, Microsoft Test Framework )
- Mocking (MockQ, NSubstitute)
- Testing of web services
- Approach for load testing
- Dependency injection (one of the following: Unity, SimpleInjector, NInject, Autofac, LightInject, Castle Windsor)
- Knowledge of common scenarios, like PDF/Excel generation, etc.
Database and Data Access:
- SQL and noSQL databases
- ORM – Entity Framework
- Dapper and other frameworks
- Ability to choose correct persistence model, based on performance, data size, etc.
Algorithms and Data structures
- .NET framework and .NET Core platform, cross-platform development, Azure, ASP.NET /ASP.NET Core or WebAPI
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Basic knowledge of REST
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server Datatool (SSDT) and SQL Database Projects
- Basic knowledge of Windows Forms
- Ability and desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.