Senior Automation QA
Currently we are looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
The customer offers innovative marketing decision support systems for brands, media/creative agencies and media owners across the globe in the following fields of expertise:
- Business Analytics for the Marketing Industry
- Communication Planning
- Expertise & Innovation
- Analytics & Research
The customer’s tools help support the decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies on the tactical and strategic levels.
The project deals with big data analytics and processing — analyzing information received from different sources, data re-work and transformation, consolidation and filtering, so that different tools and applications owned by the customer can further consume this data.
Overall the project is building a system for planning and forecasting key indicators of effectiveness of advertising campaigns. It consists of a set of web services and a client application on WPF.
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience with REST API testing tools (Postman)
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experienced with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Cypress and etc.)
- Experience with Performance testing tools
- Experience working with programming languages: Java, JS (Python – will be a plus)
- Good knowledge of version control systems: Git
- Familiarity with CI/CD process (Concourse, Teamcity, Docker basics – will be a plus)
- Significant knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Develop new and improve existing API autotests
- Develop new and support existing Web UI autotests
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Actively participate in CI/CD process, support the development team in setting up continuous automated deployments, monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out — be strategic and tactical
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal
willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.