Senior Business Analyst
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Project:
The project is creating live broadcasts inside courtrooms. Currently the project is evaluating several 3rd Party Video services to see which ones are suitable. On the front end, the project is planning to use React or Angular.
We expect the production environment will be hosted by Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
Current Project Stage: Development
Project Duration: 5+ months
- 3+ years of professional experience as a BA, including participation in large projects
- Understanding of different types of requirements and stages (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management)
- Strong knowledge and experience creating low fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Broad knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflows
- Knowledge of the main ideas around visual modeling
- Deep understanding of different software development methodologies
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle
- Experience writing Software Requirements (Vision and Scope, SRS)
- Technical background is a plus
- Work closely with management and clients to prioritize business needs
- Identify business opportunities and provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and diagrams
- Prototype user interfaces and algorithms of the system behavior
- Interact with the development team to discuss and clarify the requirements during the project implementation
- Pass specifications (User Stories) to developers, make sure they understand everything without missing details
- Be the main source of information about the product, know everything that is going on at all stages
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.