Senior Business Analyst
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
The great advantage is that you’ll have an opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere with our BA Team to enrich your practice and share your knowledge in order to contribute to the smooth delivery of the product. There are currently 5 BAs in our team.
You will work with a great Customer!
The Customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions, that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and their subscriptions, drive member engagement, generate member invoices and automate payment processing functions.
About the Project:
The software ecosystem includes customer-facing applications for gym administrators and gym-goers, billing of gym-goers and processing all the payments. The client handles acceptance of payments from gym and gym members and accepts payments in favor of its company through their billing software.
The software currently in use is obsolete and performs slowly. Internal research showed the necessity of replacing the existing software with modern software.
Exadel is developing a customer-specific platform that adheres to the latest requirements, using the most modern technologies.
The next stage will be to develop apps for gym clients that will be installed in gym halls and integrate them into the whole ecosystem.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a BA
- Understanding requirements, different types of requirements, stages (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management)
- Strong knowledge and experience in the creation of low fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Broad knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow
- Knowledge of the main ideas around visual modeling
- Deep understanding of different software development methodologies
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle
- Experience in writing Software Requirements (Vision and Scope, SRS)
- Familiarity with wiki and issue tracking systems
- Technical background is a plus
- Work closely with product owners team to prioritize business needs
- Identify business opportunities and provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Document user and software requirements including use cases, UI forms specifications, mockups and diagrams
- Prototype user interfaces and algorithms of the system behavior
- Interact with the development team to discuss and clarify the requirements during project implementation
- Pass specifications (User Stories) to developers, make sure they understand everything without missing details
- Be the main source of information about the product, know everything that is going on at all stages
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.