Senior Database Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are looking for an experienced Database Developer to join our team! As a Database Developer, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining the Client databases.
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Exadel engages in migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
About The Project:
The Project is updating and improving the latest version of an internal system for project development and management that performs time tracking, prepares billing reports for clients, monitors labor and expenses, and manges contracts.
- 4+ years of experience in DB development
- Strong SQL skills (SQL syntax, query optimization, debugging, partitions)
- Knowledge of Core Databases: MS SQL 2017+, PostgreSQL 7.4
- Development/support experience of ETL processes
- Experience with SSRS (writing reports and using mobile BI form)
- Strong engineering process skills e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews
- Comfortable working in an agile team (SCRUM)
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Good time management и multi-tasking skills
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Hands-on experience with DB Administration
- Experience with MS VisualBasic Classic, ASP .Net.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Docker
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.