Senior Delivery Manager
We are currently looking for a talented Delivery Manager, who can bring new experience to our company. You will work as part of a technology development team to ensure that the Company’s technical solutions are effectively delivered, aligned to the Company Strategy and digital agenda, and deliver value to our customers.
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Exadel engages in migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
- 5+ years in management positions
- Experience managing Fixed Bid projects
- Experience managing projects with a team of 30+ people
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience estimating projects
- Full development life-cycle experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Manage development and delivery of company projects
- Manage and optimize the flow of value using various tools including JIRA and Confluence and other information radiators
- Establish and communicate calendars for releases and product increments
- Facilitate ceremonies
- Track the execution and delivery of releases
- Capacity planning
- Manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Improve the flow of value through assessing and improving practices
- Develop coding and development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured and of quality
- Understand user requirements
- Provide leadership and innovation across all aspects of technology development
- Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads
- Lead and manage technical delivery resources
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Use Agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding others to account for delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.