Senior DevOps Azure (Python or Powershell) Engineer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Azure Engineer with knowledge of Python. If you have a keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base we are looking for you!
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the Customer’s Company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
Azure provisioning features:
- Private and Public clusters (fully closed for outside or public available Kubernetes cluster);
- VMSS and VMAS worker nodes component with or without autoscaling;
- Kubernetes and Azure CNI support;
- Installation to predefined or undefined network;
- Vnet subnet preparations (prepare target network to be suitable with kubernetes installation);
- ACR registry provisioning.
- 3+ years of experience in Azure
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps (Jenkins in previous release) as CI
- Hands on experience with Ansible as CD
- Experience with cloudformation, ARM templates and Ansible cloud modules as IaS
- Ad-hoc tools: kubectl, Helm, AWS and Azure CLI
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Quick learner possessing an analytical mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Support & troubleshooting
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Opportunity for career growth
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.