Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps (AWS) Engineer. You’ll have a great opportunity to expand your professional experience and advance your skills in DevOps.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
The potential candidate will gain valuable experience in AI&ML cloud services that could be used in future Exadel projects.
Alexandra, Senior Software Engineer: “We are working on an original product that integrates Machine Learning into a Jira-based L1 technical support plugin. The plugin uses machine learning to auto-fill field values, based on the permissions of a Jira user.
We are also working on another product that uses machine learning to auto-assign jira issues on behalf of technical support staff and will include other functionality as well.
You will work with Machine Learning, new technologies, and a great team!”
Project Team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, 1 Front-end Engineer, 1 DevOps
- More than 3+ years of IT Experience
- Knowledge of K8s
- Experience in building and maintaining systems in AWS
- Experience with migrating data center workloads in AWS
- Experience implementing AWS cloud solutions using Infrastructure as code methodologies
- Experience leveraging version control systems to manage Infrastructure as code
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements
- Developing foundational reusable technology components
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, providing detailed advice regarding its application and executing specialized tasks.
- Defining test conditions for given requirements. Designing test cases and creating test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Analyzing and reporting test activities and results. Identifying and reporting issues and risks.
- Assisting in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Document faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Design computing and communications equipment. Translate logical designs into physical designs and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians.
- Undertake routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software. Conduct tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools. Documents details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated.
- Apply tools, techniques and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion and inappropriate use.
- Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change.
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.