Senior DevOps Engineer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. You’ll have a great opportunity to expand your professional experience and advance your skills in DevOps.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The customer’s solution simplifies the complex task of forecasting and scheduling. This easy-to-use, web-enabled software removes the expense and administrative burden of thick-client solutions. With our customer’s software, organizations can reduce costs by staffing appropriately to meet their workload, drive business growth and operational excellence, and improve employee effectiveness and retention.
- Jenkins professional (3+ years of experience)
- Good knowledge of Jenkins Groovy
- Familiarity with VMWare and vSphere
- Good knowledge of Declarative Pipelines
- Good knowledge of Windows, PowerShell
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Service oriented
- Support oriented with proven troubleshooting experience
- Very good process/flow analysis capabilities
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Work experience for enterprise and a large scale products
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux
- Ansible, Terraforms, Packer, Amazon AWS
- Development tools support and administration
- Billing and cost effectivity monitoring
- Help development with builds and CI/CD
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Support & troubleshooting
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal
willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.