Senior DWH/BI Engineer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior DWH/BI Engineer to join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer gives companies and investors access to global capital markets by providing innovative market infrastructure for trading shares and securities. It also acts as a transaction services provider.
Founded in 1993, this joint stock company is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and on October 1st, 2014 became the 14th member of the United Nations Sustainable Stock Exchanges initiative.
The Company has locations in Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Spain, as well as representative offices in Beijing, London, Paris, Chicago, New York, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
About the Project:
The main goal of the Project is to use a BigData technology stack (Scala, HDFS, Cloudera, Kafka, Spark, Zeppelin etc.) to provide new reports (or migrate existing reports) to customers and internal employees.
Business trips, work with Europe
Project Tech Stack:
Report development (avro=ETL=>avro) using Scala + Spark. Transformations are mostly performed using a dataset or rdd, but there is no SQL in the code.
- 3+ years of experience in DWH/BI/Big Data development
- Report development (avro=ETL=>avro) using Scala + Spark
- Transformations are mostly performed using a dataset or rdd, but there is no SQL in the code
- A quick learner possessing an analytical mindset
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- API development: Provide data with transformations to the internal applications from hdfs (history data) or Kafka (real time)
- Determine data requirements by interviewing customers; analyze business requirements and applications; evaluate existing systems, hardware, and software; define and analyze data sources; validate data required; document requirements
- Analyze data by defining quality requirements; assess data quality, availability, and change data capture
- Design interfaces by developing visualization and access methods; design application reports and testing
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.