Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
The Customer is an American company that is behind one of the fastest-growing health and wellness communities, which offers a lifelong transformation. The company has reinvented the model, focused on helping people achieve optimal health and wellbeing, and long-term, sustainable success.
The Project’s primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known react native workflows and coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of applications, including the development of a tool to check the performance of downlines, their own ranking, and the reports. The BE team has started working on API so far.
- Good Knowledge of React Native Basics. React Native main principles
- Familiar with the mobile application development lifecycle
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience working in an agile development environment(Agile, Scrum or Kanban preferred)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in AWS Development, with a focus in Lambda functions
- Experience in NodeJS
- Design, develop, test, and maintain customer facing applications on Web and Mobile App
- Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience
- Work closely with the business analysts to understand use cases and user needs
- Develop responsive products which render in multiple browsers and across multiple devices
- Collaborate with React Native developers for best practices and solutioning
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.