Senior Manual QA
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior Manual QA to join our international team In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The customer’s solution simplifies the complex task of forecasting and scheduling. This easy-to-use, web-enabled software removes the expense and administrative burden of thick-client solutions. With our customer’s software, organizations can reduce costs by staffing appropriately to meet their workload, drive business growth and operational excellence, and improve employee effectiveness and retention.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Strong organizational skills
- Regression Testing
- Functional Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Automation team support. (Sharing knowledge about newly implemented features)
- Test Design and Test Case execution (QC, Adaptavist, RAF (internal tool for creating automation scripts and suites)
- Participating in Scrum meetings
- Collaborating with developers and PO
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal
willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.