Senior Manual QA
We are currently looking for a Senior Manual QA to join our friendly team! You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
About the Project:
The Project is a web-based, multi-client tool used to calculate and track state net operating losses for our Customers’ tax clients. The tool will use imported tax client data to maintain Net Operating Loss attributes and amounts, and allow tax clients to perform standard and ad-hoc reporting. This tool will be on the Tax Integrated Platform, using all standard aspects of TIP that are available during the build, with the anticipation of using all features as they become available in the future.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
- 3+ years of web-applications testing<
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition
- Experience in developing, executing and reporting test-cases
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Active, communicative person ready to work and develop him/herself in testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in MS Office (or alternative) software
- Overseeing all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, and applying industry best practices to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- Complex business logic testing (finance domain)
Spoken English – Intermediate level and higher
- Conduct manual testing
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Analyze requirements
- Create reports
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Participate in stand-ups, planning sessions and retrospectives
- Help the Customer during UAT phase, analyze Customer’s bugs from UAT
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.