Senior Manual QA (Knowledge of Test Automation)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior Manual QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is the developer of the fastest growing AI-driven women’s health product that provides solutions for girls and women at every stage of their life. Headquarters:
Redwood City, California
About the Project:
The Project is the #1 mobile product for women’s health. The app offers:
- Pregnancy and post-pregnancy modes
A woman can track their baby’s development and learn the essentials of being a parent with special visuals and articles developed by medical experts.
- Daily health insights
Thousands of expert articles, quizzes, and surveys in a personal feed.
- Health Assistant
Health Assistant helps get engaged in dialogues on different health topics to better understand body signals.
- Secret Chats
This option gives the possibility to discuss different topics, ask questions anonymously and get support from millions of women worldwide.
- A team driven and devoted to common success
- SCRUM methodology
- The popularity of the app is on the rise
Team Composition and Locations:
Project Tech Stack:
- 4+ years in software quality assurance
- Experience with Kotlin/Java
- Experience with mobile platforms and ecosystems, iOS and Android, and web sites is preferred
- Cross-browser, including mobile browsers and especially Facebook browser, testing with focus on page loading speed (First contentful paint, First Input Delay, server response time)
- Being proactive in gathering non-functional requirements within the team and other departments
- Effective testing of i18n (including RTL support)
- Experience as a QA engineer working with backend technologies such as APIs, DBs (including SQL knowledge) and services
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and test automation in Agile product lifecycle
- Positive thinking, quality orientation, reliability, ability to organize, exceptional attention to detail
- Fluency in technical English – both spoken and written
- Delivery of new features: 1-3 days. Collaboration with developers on a regular basis. QAs can not only set tasks for developers, but also can write something on high-level
Nice to have:
- Experience in automated and load testing
- Understanding of A/B experimentation and its implication on testing strategy
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science
- Providing the best quality tests
- Creating plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Developing and improving a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Monitoring results of automated suites within the CI infrastructure
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.