Senior Manual QA
Belarus: Grodno, Minsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin
Currently we are looking for a Senior Manual QA with the ability to create test plans, write & execute test cases, create UAT scripts, and mentor Junior QAs. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. Moreover the Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audits, tax consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The Customer’s main goal is to provide document management (DM) software services that allow tax applications to upload, store, organize and manage files and allow for user collaboration through those DM functions.
The tax applications, using shared capability like DM, will be used for internal tax work of the Customer as well as sold to the Customer’s clients.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Manual testing
- Web/Web mobile application testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.