Senior Project Manager
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Vitebsk
Currently we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- 3+ years in management positions
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Understanding of the project management processes
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
Nice to have:
- Experience of working as a Scrum Master is a plus
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology, software development technologies and methodologies
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.