Xamarin iOS/Android Senior Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are seeking a Xamarin iOS/Android Senior Developer who will serve on an Agile development team supporting the development of an enterprise SaaS platform. This person will be responsible for designing, developing, engineering solutions for the Customer’s mobile apps and related systems. At the moment there are two mobile apps: the first one is already in production and is just being maintained, the second one is an actively developing app and is the current focus.
Both of the Customer’s mobile apps are data visualization smartphone apps used by clients of the Customer’s client experience platform. The employee will design new features for our cross-platform app running on iOS and Android — focusing primarily on shared business logic and native approaches in UI development. This person will integrate with back-end databases and servers; implement high-performance UI experiences, troubleshoot in-the-field issues, and provide ongoing project management and systems documentation, as necessary.
You will work with a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the Customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their clients engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the Customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the Customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
The Customer is interested in providing the best quality products and that’s why they are open minded to any improvements of existing CI/CD pipelines and processes adjustments. A wide range of the Customer’s products are covered by automated testing, however any suggestions on how to make the process better are always welcomed.
In other words you will work on high quality applications using modern technologies with amazing people!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop One of Customer’s Mobile apps, integrate new features, improve the quality
- Maintain and improve the other Customer’s Mobile app
- Work closely with the distributed experienced mobile team to make constant improvements to the customer’s mobile products
- Work with teams across the world to bring meaningful support to global clients
- Participate in regular code reviews
- Take part in establishing the most suitable CI/CD and processes
- Contribute to the creation of intuitive setup documentation to assist clients during the implementation process
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Background in computer science or similar
- 4+ years object-oriented programming experience
- 2+ years experience with Xamarin/Mono/C# development
- 2+ years experience with iOS/Android development (native experience is welcome)
- Solid familiarity with Git
- Solid experience with multithreaded applications
- Experience dealing with clients and support issues
- Able to work and learn in a self-directed manner and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- A desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with Reactive frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of mobile platforms
- A portfolio of completed work including at least one released app in the app store
- Experience with software design patterns
- Knowledge of package management and build tools (Cocoapods, Jenkins, Bitrise, etc.)
Perks and Benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Language classes
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.