We are unique in our commitment and dedication to superior technology innovation and application development that drives business growth
Exadel is a software engineering company that provides the highest quality services to our clients across the globe. Businesses looking to leverage mobile and web technologies for strategic advantage turn to us because:
- We offer a complete set of services from technology strategy consulting to delivery. We work collaboratively with CIOs and CTOs to develop a strategy; with product managers to develop application and product roadmaps; and with architects to develop the architecture, make platform choices, and ensure security. We provide development, QA, and deployment services. We take responsibility for delivery end-to-end.
- We embrace Agile and Lean and deliver quality applications quickly for higher ROI.
- We offer a proven skillset across a range of advanced technologies, including mobile platforms, user interface tools, databases, programming languages, and middleware.
- We offer high-quality delivery at the right cost thanks to our global network of development offices in North America and Eastern Europe.
- We have a track record of delivering to the largest enterprises in the world, including Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Hewlett Packard, EMC, AT&T, eBay, Disney, and Deloitte.
- Exadel is deeply committed to the security of customer data and projects. In order to ensure the highest standard of security, we work using a secure software development life cycle procedure. Exadel developers are trained to build security into the code of every project, and through this and other measures we protect the intellectual property of our clients. Exadel uses the best practices and processes from the IS standard to reduce the impact of security incidents and to generally maintain a secure company culture. Our company has passed ISO/IEC 27001 certification which is the highest information security compliance.
Exadel is privately owned with its headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area. Founded in 1998, our global network of development offices has grown to include offices in six countries.