Exadel’s QA automation approach can be applied to new or existing applications, supplying customers with a complete automation solution. The solution allows the existing QA team members to work with QA automation engineers, building up automation test coverage without programming language specific knowledge.
The Exadel test automation process helps to reduce test time and enhance the quality of testing in different areas of the software development process:
- Backend processes, DataBases entries, Logging (or searching for data in log files)
- Frequently used functionality with a high error risk
- Forms with personal data or numerous edit boxes which should be filled with test data
- Data Validation
- Checking complex mathematical calculations
- Long action scripts (such as repeating, creating, editing, deleting, restoring users with different sets of data
- Analytics verification
We created our own testing solution based on BDD (Behavior-driven development) using Gherkin, which allows our clients to retain valuable team members while improving their automation test coverage.